PASS Tutors run Saturday morning 11+ workshops in Wandsworth/Balham to prepare children for the assessment process. These coincide with the typical school term dates within the area.
We know the 11+ can be daunting; our aim is to demystify the process, making it accessible to parents and children alike. Our extensive knowledge, understanding and experience of London’s independent schools, and what makes each different, allows us to provide tailored recommendations and support to match your child.
Sessions will be run by PASS Tutors founders, Anita and Charlotte, Wandsworth-based parents who are experienced tutors and teachers, and both DBS and First Aid covered.
What happens in the workshops?
- We cover all topics required for 11+, including Maths, English and Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning. Children will learn the core fundamentals and become equipped with the tools for academic success.
- Teaching alternates between fun, interactive group and one-to-one sessions.
- Each child takes an assessment during their first session to inform our specific areas of focus. We will then create a bespoke and tailored programme to maximise their potential.
- Twice termly, we give children mock exam practice using our large past-paper catalogue. We have over 100 papers from a range of different schools. Mock practice introduces your child to what is expected on exam day, boosts confidence, and identifies areas to lend additional support.
- We give the children experience in interview technique, a key component of the 11+ process. We strive to give children the confidence and advice they need to best present themselves in an interview situation.
- We ensure parents receive regular feedback and progress updates to track their child’s academic journey.